Click here to learn more about an exclusive AFT Missouri + member benefit provided by the law offices of Wickham & Wood, legal counsel for AFT Missouri.
AFT + is the name of the member benefit programs available to AFT members and their families. Many of the programs are provided through Union Privilege, the benefit arm of the AFL-CIO; others are unique to AFT and are coordinated directly through AFT +. Explore the site and learn more about the savings and services available to you as a union member.
Go to http://www.aft.org/about/member-benefits to learn more about AFT + Member Benefits.
AFT Missouri offers top-of-the-line comprehensive benefits that can help you reach both personal and professional goals. With your full-service union, you will find resources at every level of the organization to meet your needs—both on and off the job. Our union works hard to improve your professional life while serving as a resource, a tough negotiator, and a contract enforcer.
Members of AFT Missouri receive the highest quality representation available from one of
The following is a brief list of the many benefits available to each member:
- $2 Million Dollars Occupational Liability and $1 Million Legal Action Trust Insurance
- Legal Counsel / Legal Representation
- State and Federal Lobbying Services
- Grievance Assistance and Union Staff Assistance
- Contract Negotiation Services (Pay and Benefits)
- School Budget Analysis
- $25,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- $12,000 No-Cost Term Life Insurance (First Year of Membership)
- Professional Development Conferences and Seminars
- Access to Numerous Publications and Reports
AFT Missouri recognizes that our members have a personal life. Members will find discounts on products and services that can help their daily lives. From insurance discount programs to car rentals to magazines to free legal advice, AFT Missouri has negotiated the best deals available to help you be a smart shopper and save money. Most importantly, many of these benefits can be extended to cover a member’s entire family.